- Admissions Policy
- Non-Discriminatory Policy
- Registration Process
- The student and at least one parent must be in good standing at a church whose Biblical views are consistent with that of Trinity Church.
- Enrollment eligibility requires an overall average of 75% or above in the core subject areas: Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Students may be admitted if they do not meet this standard, but will be placed on academic probation. We reserve the right to place all students at the grade level for which they are best prepared.
- Applicants who are currently suspended, expelled, or on academic or disciplinary probation will not be considered for admission to TCA.
- Applicants must submit favorable recommendations from the last school attended.
- Applicants must submit favorable recommendations from their home church pastor.
- Applicants must provide standardized test scores indicating performance at or above the grade level last completed.
- Applicants must live with their parents, legal guardians, or host families, regardless of age.
- New 12th grade students will only be admitted in the fall semester.
- No new students will be accepted in the 4th quarter of a school year.
- Some provisions can be made for applicants requiring minor educational assistance. These services are provided for an additional annual fee.
- Applicants and their parent(s) or guardian(s) must attend the Family Admission Interview with the TCA Admissions Board. All admissions paperwork must be completed and returned to the TCA Office before the interview will be scheduled.
- When all paperwork has been received, the TCA Office will contact you to schedule a Family Interview with the Admissions Board.
- Applicant will be notified of acceptance in writing within 5 business days of the Family Interview, at which time all enrollment fess are due in full.
- Should you have any questions or encounter any difficulties during registration, please do not hesitate to call us at 210-653-2800.
Admission Policy and Standards
Trinity Christian Academy (TCA), an accredited K-12 school, has something very unique to offer the community. The Academy is designed to meet the spiritual, academic, physical, and social needs for students who desire outstanding education in an environment with Biblical worldview. As a church-school community it is required that both student and parent(s) be in good standing with a church congregation of like Biblical view. Due to the nature of TCA as a church-school community, the views, actions, and/or lifestyles of the student or parent(s) may disqualify a student’s enrollment and/or continuation of enrollment at TCA.
Trinity Christian Academy admits students of all races, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities accorded or made available to students at the school. TCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and athletic or other school programs.
Students are required to wear uniforms which are available for purchase year-round from Parker Uniforms. Shop on line at www.parkersu.com