- The student and at least one parent must be in good standing at a church whose Biblical views are consistent with that of Trinity Church.
- Enrollment eligibility requires an overall average of 75% or above in the core subject areas: Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Students may be admitted if they do not meet this standard, but will be placed on academic probation. We reserve the right to place all students at the grade level for which they are best prepared.
- Applicants who are currently suspended, expelled, or on academic or disciplinary probation will not be considered for admission to TCA.
- Applicants must submit favorable recommendations from the last school attended.
- Applicants must submit favorable recommendations from their home church pastor.
- Applicants must provide standardized test scores indicating performance at or above the grade level last completed.
- Applicants must live with their parents, legal guardians, or host families, regardless of age.
- New 12th grade students will only be admitted in the fall semester.
- No new students will be accepted in the 4th quarter of a school year.
- Some provisions can be made for applicants requiring minor educational assistance. These services are provided for an additional annual fee.
- Applicants and their parent(s) or guardian(s) must attend the Family Admission Interview with the TCA Admissions Board. All admissions paperwork must be completed and returned to the TCA Office before the interview will be scheduled.